Complaint Policy & ProceduresLast Updated: January 18th, 2023
If you have a complaint about a member, you can report it by following these steps:
- Contact our customer support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by creating a support ticket from your member access portal.
Provide as much detail as possible about the nature of your complaint, including the date and time of the incident, the username of the member involved, and any relevant screenshots or other evidence.
- Within 7 business days our customer support team will review your complaint and take appropriate action, which may include suspending or banning the user, or providing you with support and guidance on how to resolve the issue.
Once a complaint has been reported, we will take the following steps to resolve it:
- Our customer support team will review the complaint and any relevant evidence to determine if the complaint is valid.
- If the complaint is valid, we will take appropriate action to address the issue, which may include suspending or banning the user, or providing support and guidance to the user who made the complaint.
- If the complaint is not valid, we will provide the member who made the complaint with an explanation of why the complaint was not upheld.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may appeal the decision by contacting our customer support team by email at email@example.com within 7 days of the initial complaint resolution.
Provide an explanation of why you believe the initial decision was incorrect, and any additional evidence or information that may support your appeal.